Thursday 12 November 2015

Friends Fashion: 11 Vintage Apron Looks Rachel Green Totally Owned

I don't know about you, but I'm dumbfounded by the fact that back in the ’90s,  I never noticed Rachel Green's stunning array of vintage aprons. Ever the adorable waitress, Rachel donned everything from dainty lace aprons to polka dots to gingham. 

Since Friends hit Netflix in January, I've done a little reminiscing, and I guess in 1994, I was way more into Rachel's denim shirts, slip dresses, black mini skorts, and, of course, her hair to realize the star of the show was part of her chosen Central Perk uniform. 

Now as a vintage apron collector, I can't get enough of the first two seasons of Friends, always on the lookout for what apron she'll accessorize with next. 

Here are a few of my favorite looks from those seasons: 













Now, go out into the world and celebrate them yourself. Vintage aprons ain't just for cookin'. They're beautiful works of art that once held multiple meanings and should still be celebrated for the wonderful, whimsical wee masterpieces they are. 


No comments:

Post a Comment