Tuesday 3 May 2011

Ebay isn't ALL that bad

Well, it is. A bit. Its audience isn't as targeted as Etsy, nor is the community as hospitable. And the fees, Lawd, the fees. BUT what I DO like is that it allows you to donate a percentage of each sale (your choice, some or all) to the charity of YOUR CHOICE. So I've stuck a few coats up on a temp shop site over at the other E to see how it goes. I'm very excited to be able to donate to the NYC chapter of the Lymphoma Society. One of my dearest friends in all of the world is there in Manhattan battling this son-of-a-bit@& as we speak. I feel helpless, and like punching cancer in the face, but maybe this can help do just that.

Just a few things up just now but more to come soon...

Go on and have a wee look: http://stores.ebay.com/Runaround-Sue-Vintage-Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment