Tuesday 25 March 2014

EVENT: We're coming to the Lowcountry Artist Market this Spring!

My favorite time of the season is always when I get to set up shop at the Lowcountry Artist Market! The Music Farm will be filled to the brim on Saturday, April 26 with local makers and such, and it's truly an honor to be surrounded by so much amazing talent. I'll be selling vintage plus some vintage crafts including buttons I made at SpaceCraft Studios from vintage sewing patterns and 1960s magazines. SpaceCraft will also be set up on the small balcony at the Farm so stop by and pay Allison a visit, too. The bar will be open for business so plan to sip while you shop, and if you're hungry you can count on a food truck to be onsite too. I DO take credit cards:) 

Hope to see y'all there♥

No comments:

Post a Comment